The list for this awesome event is already ten miles long to say the least, and everyone and their mother is on board to show up. There are going to be many people showing up that perhaps might not even be on the list as well. These are the filtered lists of celebrity show ups, parties, performances, and freebies out there that are all about fashion and celebs when you want to make sure to take part and grab a peek at some fashion and fame.
1. Rebecca Minkoff and The Man Repeller are hosting a Braid Bar at Saks. This should be the first stop on the list. You can get your hair done with one of the best handbag designers and the short wearing blogger. Get there early since there will be many people waiting to get their braids done with some leather strips. 6 to 8 pm.
2. The AllSaints will be jamming and you can enjoy a nice discount when you go downtown. This is because they are hosting a lot of musical guests at both locations and giving a lot of deep discounts at the same time. 512 Broadway and 411-417 West 13th Street.
3. Go ahead and trust your senses when you visit DVF. Enjoy complimentary food and see what they have in store when you go to this event. Cocktails are also a part of this event. Practice posing in the photo booth, get your scent on with the samples, and meet R&B star, Estelle. 874 Washington Street.
4. DKNY is bringing you the best of NYC, and you will get a free DVD when you spend $ 250 or more at their store. Not only that, but a limited edition tote is also going to be handed out. You can then be assisted with all of your shopping needs by some of the best dressed in the city. Don’t forget to ask for style advice. 655 Madison Avenue.
5. Prada and Vogue partner up to get as artsy as possible in its 5th Avenue store. You get to see Grace’s work up close and personal when you visit the store. It is mysterious and intriguing all the same. A special pouch is given to those that purchase the Prada Candy fragrance.
6. Marc Jacobs is now up and running with one of the style stars out there. He is putting together a carnival themed celebration and Dakota Fanning is going to make an appearance so now is your time to meet her. When the Oh, Lola! Fragrance is purchased; she will be handing out tote bags. 163 Mercer Street.
7. Double fun during the Alice and Olivia celebration. This is definitely a party to channel your inner child with. They are going to have a whimsy night that includes games, raffles, sno cones, and cotton candy. Sebastian stylists will also be there to give colorful hair extensions to those that want them. 755 Madison Avenue and 80 West 40th Street.
8. The Teen Vogue street bash is now going on, and they will be hosting it on Bleecker Street this year at 6 pm. They have many different freebies that they are giving out as well such as Iced Tea smoothies, popsicles, and manicures from Essie. Vans is going to be there selling their limited edition sneakers. Sky Ferreira will also be performing at this event.
9. Helmut Lang is now hanging out low key. You can chow down on some lobster and drink some Death and Company drinks while waiting the live performance of Best to celebrate this launch. 93 Mercer Street.
10. The one stop shop at Bergdorf Goodman the giant department store is hosting one of the biggest extravaganzas out there. You can get dolled up for the night with the complimentary beauty services, and have Oscar de la Renta sign one his copies of his beauty palettes for you. Performances are given from Audrianna Cole and The Blue Vipers. 745 Fifth Avenue.